Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Coal Bucket Deli

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coal Bucket Deli

    A coworker of mine saw a black bear at the esserville intersection just a few weeks ago. It was over the hill, visible from the highway, kind of between Advanced Auto and Sonic.

    Coal bucket must have opened this week. I didn't notice it open on Friday.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coal Bucket Deli

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    I've lived around here my entire life (32 years) and have never seen a bear in the area.

    btw... not doubting you, I know they're around. I've just never been lucky enough to see one.

    You don't do enough hunting.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coal Bucket Deli

    I guess zero would be considered not enough. I lived in the woods when I was a kid though. Never saw hide, nor hair of them on Caney Ridge.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coal Bucket Deli

    They are more common now than when I was young, never saw one until I started driving truck.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •